Top 9 Reasons To Purchase An Extended Service Plan
- Allows customers to prepare for the unexpected and possibly avoid having to pay for any large, unforeseen repair bills.
- Convenient, efficient and stress free, it takes away anxiety consumers might have should something go wrong with their purchase.
- Affordable and costs a fraction of what one might typically pay for a new replacement.
- Saves time as customers no longer have to search for a repair company to fix their damaged merchandise.
- If a covered product is not repairable, it could be replaced with a new model.
- Consumer products have become more complex and contain more electronics than they did just 10 years ago, which makes an extended service contract even more valuable to have.
- As a value-added benefit, numerous service contracts provide toll-free call center support for immediate help with in-home repair and questions about covered products.
- Some OEM warranties offer limited protection, which can be supplemented with an extended service contract once the warranty expires.
- Electronic products have become more mobile over the years, which means that they can be more susceptible to accidental damage from typical everyday use.